We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. As a community we have all been through a lot, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office follows recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the requirements of these agencies so that we are always up to date on any new rulings or guidelines that may be issued.
You may see some changes when its time for your next appointment, we made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Some changes that you may notice:
- Our office will be conducting screening questions before and at the time of your appointment
- Your temperature will be checked upon your arrival
- We are asking that all patients use the provided hand sanitizer when entering the office
- You may notice that our waiting room seating has been limited to only accommodate two people at a time. We have also eliminated all magazines and children’s toys
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. To provide social distancing you may be offered fewer options when scheduling your appointments
- We are asking that all patients call the office from their vehicle when arriving so that we can limit the amount of patients in the waiting room at one time
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe. To schedule an appointment please call our office at 972-771-9559.
We would like to thank you for being a patient and we look forward to welcoming you back into our office.